Recent News - ESET Server Solutions v3.0.9 for BSD, Linux and Solaris has been released.
ESET Server Solutions v3.0.9 for BSD, Linux and Solaris has been released. This release contains three components:
ESET File Security - protects file servers from malware (formerly known as NOD32 for Linux File Servers)
ESET Mail Security - protects mail servers from malware (formerly known as NOD32 for Linux Mail Servers)
ESET Gateway Security - checks http and ftp streams for malware
One binary file will perform any combination of these features based on appropriate licensing. All programs have a web interface for management and can be managed with ESET Remote Administrator v2.x.
New in this release:
ESET SERVER SOLUTIONS (all)
- fixed the defining of groups of modules for mirrors
- esets_daemon - changed the algorithm for the loading of new modules
- esets_update - fixed issue with firt time updates
ESET FILE SECURITY
- esets_scan - fixed issue with defining multiple exclusions
- esets_scan - first time update is no longer required in order to perform a scan
ESET GATEWAY SECURITY
ESET MAIL SECURITY